Mi definition, mi meaning
- (music) A syllable used in sol-fa to represent the third note of a major scale.
2 letters in word "mi": I M.
No anagrams for mi found in this word list.
Related phrases for mi
More info about mi >
- military intelligence
- In solmization, the third degree of the major scale.
- Insurance that covers the lender against some of the losses incurred as a result of a default on a home loan. Often mistakenly referred to as PMI, which is actually the name of one of the larger mortgage insurers. ...
- The Management Interface (MI) is an API that provides the interface between the Service Layer and management applications and allows these applications to access, manage and control systems, components and peripherals. ...
- Monthly impressions (MI) is a term used to describe the number of impressions in one month.
- Mortgage insurance that is provided by a private mortgage insurance company to protect lenders against loss if a borrower defaults. Most lenders generally require MI for a loan with a loan-to-value (LTV) percentage in excess of 80 percent.
- Insurance that protects lenders against losses caused by a borrower's default on a mortgage loan. MI typically is required if the borrower's down payment is less than 20% of the purchase price.
- is the abbreviation for milliliter, or one thousandth of a liter.
- The medical term for a heart attack.
- This is another term for a heart attack. This occurs when a blood vessel (an artery) to the heart is blocked. Please see page on diseases from abnormal clotting for more information.
- Also known as a heart attack, leading to death of part of the heart muscle caused by a total block of blood supply to that area. In severe cases, MI can lead to sudden death.
- sire A disorder of the liver, mentioned by Avicenna, accompanied with a sense of heaviness, tumor, inflammation, pungent pain, and blackness of the tongue. [Hooper1829].
- a technical description for a heart attack. The myocardium is the heart muscle and an infarct (or infarction) means that some of the tissue has died.
- This insurance is required if your downpayment is less than 20 percent. This is usually a monthly fee included in your mortgage payment. This insurance protects the lender should you default on house payments. Top
- Hebrew, "from" (prefix; generally used with the name of a city)
- Conventional Intermediate-Term, Level-Payment Mortgages; Multifamily; maturing or due in 15 years or less.
- A type of insurance that protects the Lender in the event that a Buyer defaults on their mortgage. It is written by a third party insurance company and usually covers only the first 20% of the Lenders potential loss.
- Musical Instruments.
- Myocardial infarction or heart attack. This is death of a segment of heart muscle, which follows interruption of its blood supply. The patient experiences sudden severe chest pain, which may spread to the arms and the throat.
- Multiple Interactions, ie several (more or less) independent parton-parton subcollisions as part of a hadron-hadron event (sometimes also called MPI, with P for parton or parton-parton)
- Gross necrosis of the myocardium as a result of interruption of the blood supply to the area; it is almost always caused by atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries, upon which coronary thrombosis is usually superimposed.
- A policy required by the lender if a borrower puts less than 20% cash down when buying a home with a conventional loan to protect the lender from collateral risk in case of default. Also called "private mortgage insurance (PMI)."
- a quantity related to the potential for mechanical effects during a diagnostic ultrasound examination. It is given by the ratio of the largest value in the ultrasound beam of any derated rarefactional pressure to the square root of the transducer frequency. ...
- an institution of higher education whose enrollment of a single minority or a combination of minorities exceeds 50 percent of the total enrollment.
- This is an additive index such as that of the Teamsters Union: MI = P + U + I, where P is the prime rate of interest that banks charge their most creditworthy customers, U is the percentage unemployed, and I is the inflation rate. ...
- myocardial infarction: destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle nautical mile: a British unit of length equivalent to 1,853.18 meters (6,082 feet) nautical mile: a unit of length used in navigation; equivalent to the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude; 1,852 meters mile: a unit of length equal to 1760 yards Michigan: a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region Security Service: the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory the syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization
- |||}?, in hiragana, or ? in katakana, is one of the Japanese kana, which each represent one mora. The hiragana is written in two strokes, while the katakana is made in three. Both are pronounced (IPA) .
- Musicians Institute, Leading Music School in Los… 1 day agoMusicians Institute is the world’s leading music school based in Los Angeles, providing quality education and hands-on training in contemporary music performance in guitar, bass ...www.mi.edu · Cached pageMI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- mi: Definition from n. Music The third tone of the diatonic scale in solfeggio. [Middle English, from Medieval Latin. See /topic/mi · Cached pageMI - What does MI stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by the ...Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes /MI · Cached pagePure Michigan Travel - State of Michigan Tourism InformationPlan your Michigan vacation with Pure Michigan Travel at , the State of Michigan's official Tourism, Travel & vacation planning · Cached pageBachelor of Music Programs in Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Drum, Vocal ...MI, School of contemporary music education offer Majors in for Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Drum, Voice, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, Audio Engineering, Music Business, Film ...www.mi.edu/programs · Cached pageMI - definition of MI in the Medical dictionary - by the Free ...MI myocardial infarction. MI. abbr. 1. myocardial infarction. 2. mitral insufficiency. MI, abbreviation for myocardial infarction. MI. myocardial infarction.medical-/MI · Cached pageMi Manos - Massage, Margaritas & More - Livermore, CAMi Manos massage, margaritas and more Day Spa has a variety of services to help you relax, renew, reengage by injury prevention and healing, and restore a healthy body and · Cached pagemi SPA - natural handmade home spa productshandmade natural home SPA products, inspired by the Asian traditions of using RICE in skin care, for preserving youthful radiant skin.www.mi- · Cached pageMi Rancho425 Hester Street - San Leandro, CA 94577 (510) 553-0444 / (510) 553-0433 · Cached is a dynamic online community for Latinos reflecting our cultures and perspectives. Visit , The Power of · Cached pageMi-Ki Puppies For Sale Mi-Ki Dogs For Sale BreedersMi-Ki Breeders offering Mi-Ki Puppies, Mi-Ki Puppies For Sale, Mi-Ki Dogs For Sale and Mi-Ki For Sale from Paddington Mi Kis.www.mi- · Cached pageMI StateWelcome to MI State, your premier provider of information on Michigan! This site just opened so feel free to send your comments and · Cached pageVinyl WindowsVinyl windows are a great solution for individuals and families with almost every different type of homes or individual · Cached pagemi - WiktionaryA Roman numeral representing one thousand and one (1001 · A syllable used in sol-fa (solfège) to represent the third note of a major /wiki/mi · Cached pageMi | Define Mi at mi / mi / Show Spelled [ mee ] Show IPA –noun Music . 1. the syllable used for the third tone of a diatonic scale. 2. (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone /browse/mi · Cached pageMI Full Ride - Home - Powered by FameCast3rd to lastfullride.mi.edu · Cached pageRelated Searches for mi
- MI: Summary for New M&I Corporation Common Stoc- Yahoo! Finance View the basic MI stock chart on Yahoo! Finance. Change the date range, chart type and compare New M&I Corporation Common Stoc against other /q?s=mi · Cached pageMi - definition of Mi by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and ...Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes /Mi · Cached pageMichigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia